Get started with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Remote Assist
Discover how Dynamics 365 Remote Assist can transform the way you do business
Dynamics 365 solution experts can:
- Assist you with setting up a free trial.
- Connect you with a Microsoft partner who can provide business applications expertise and industry solutions.
- Discuss how you can use Dynamics 365 Remote Assist.
To get started on your own:
- Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements. A Microsoft HoloLens device, Android, or iOS device is required to use Dynamics 365 Remote Assist. Learn more about HoloLens.
- Get a Microsoft Teams account. Remote Assist uses Teams to place the video calls that connect technicians and remote experts. Teams may be available as a free download for some users. Download Teams.
Try Remote Assist free of charge for 90 days upon download.
- On an iOS device, download the Remote Assist App from the Apple App Store.
- On an Android device, download the Remote Assist app on Google Play.
- On a HoloLens device, download the Dynamics 365 Remote Assist app from the Microsoft Store.
For more help trying, buying, or deploying Remote Assist, read the detailed instructions.
Once you’re ready, purchase a subscription to Remote Assist.
For additional resources or support, visit the Dynamics 365 Remote Assist Community.