Get started with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Layout
Discover how Dynamics 365 Layout can transform the way you do business
Dynamics 365 solution experts can:
- Assist you with setting up a free trial.
- Connect you with a Microsoft partner who can provide business applications expertise and industry solutions.
- Discuss how you can use Dynamics 365 Layout.
To get started on your own:
- Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements. A Microsoft HoloLens device or a Windows Mixed Reality immersive headset is required to use Dynamics 365 Layout. Learn more about HoloLens devices and Windows Mixed Reality immersive headsets.
- Using your PC or HoloLens device, download the Dynamics 365 Layout app and try Layout free of charge for 90 days upon download or 30 days from Microsoft 365 Admin Centre.
- To import and prepare 3D assets from your PC, download the Dynamics 365 import tool (preview).
- Log in with your work or school account and start using Layout right away.
For more help trying, buying, or deploying Layout, read the detailed instructions.
Once you’re ready, purchase a subscription to Layout.
For additional resources or support, visit the Dynamics 365 Layout Community.