Basic to advanced CRM
Before you can choose the best CRM solution for your organisation, it’s important to understand what CRM is and why it’s important. cheque out What is CRM to brush up on the fundamentals.
While every business is doing CRM at some level, there’s a lot of room to add value in many instances. Some organisations use an informal process that might include spreadsheets and sticky notes, while others have multiple software solutions that don’t work together.
Where these systems fall short is in providing teams across your company with a complete view of each customer relationship. With the right CRM solution, every customer touchpoint can be tracked and analysed, so you can:
- Grow leads, revenue, and customer lifetime value.
- Personalise customer experiences and marketing efforts.
- Increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer engagement
- Deliver proactive and predictive field service that builds your brand.
- Discover actionable insights to grow your business.