Stay agile. Do more with less.
Drive more efficiency, reduce costs, and create a hyperconnected business that links people, data, and processes across your organization—enabling every team to quickly adapt and innovate.
Solutions that fit you. Not the other way around.
Choose one, some, or all. Dynamics 365 applications are made to work together—and with your existing systems—for a comprehensive solution that connects your entire business. So you connect with every customer.
Drive more revenue by connecting sales and marketing
- Get increased visibility into customer needs.
- Lead customers down the pipeline faster and close more deals.
- Streamline processes and coach sellers.
Reimagine the way you deliver customer service
- Personalize service experiences.
- Elevate employee effectiveness.
- Optimize service operations.
Build finance and business operation agility
- Adapt faster to avoid disruptions.
- Work smarter by driving efficiencies.
- Drive better performance with automation.
Delight shoppers every time, everywhere
- Make shopping experiences seamless.
- Differentiate and automate with AI.
- Be more agile to adapt quickly.
Adapt and thrive with a digital supply chain
- Maximize asset performance.
- Transform manufacturing operations.
- Meet growing digital commerce needs.
Gaining predictive insights
GN Group, which develops audio and video collaboration solutions, moved to Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management to gain actionable, AI-powered predictive insights into its operations and supply chain.
Streamlining business operations
Columbia Sportswear moved to Microsoft Azure and Dynamics 365 to digitally transform its business and streamline operations, from IT datacenters to warehouse inventory and point-of-sale checkout.
Making an impact through insights
UNICEF used Dynamics 365 to uncover the insights it needed to further support the organization’s critical mission around the world.
Giving retail a reboot
Dr. Martens transformed their e-commerce systems with Dynamics 365 to help the company grow and expand into new global markets.
Improving customer service
Toyota adopted Dynamics 365 Remote Assist and Guides to help technicians become more efficient and accurate with increasingly complicated services and repairs.
Trusted by global businesses big and small
Industry expert and analyst recognition
See why Microsoft and Dynamics 365 have been recognized for vision and leadership.
Get started with Dynamics 365
How can we help?
Contact a Dynamics 365 sales representative or Microsoft partner to:
See a live demo.
Set up a free trial.
Get answers and expert guidance.
Start transforming your business processes.
This service is available only to organizations based in the United States.
Thanks for requesting a call
A sales representative or Microsoft partner will be in touch within four business days.