The Microsoft Digital Transformation Platform engineering team confers the designation FastTrack Recognized Solution Architect to practicing enterprise solution architects who consistently exhibit deep architecture expertise and create high-quality solutions for customers. They typically work for systems integrator partners, who may nominate solution architects to recognize their expertise.
- Recognized architects’ profiles, and the partners they work for, are listed on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Architects and Power Platform websites 1 .
- Partners may indicate the number of recognized architects they have in their promotional materials and may direct prospective customers to the recognized architect profile page.
- Recognized architects get an e-badge to share on LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
- Recognized architects get a special mention in the annual Microsoft Business Applications Summit keynote.
Nomination and evaluation process
- Go to the corresponding business applications form to see eligibility requirements and nominate a solution architect. The deadline is December 30.
- A panel of solution architects from the respective engineering teams assesses candidates based on the architecture-related artifacts and solution quality of the candidate’s projects.
Candidates are assessed on their:
- Depth of technical capability and current product knowledge.
- Adherence to recommended best practices.
- Degree of complexity associated with the customer implementation.
- Quality of architecture design and fit for the customer’s needs.
- The evaluation process takes 8–12 weeks. Candidates are notified of the decision via email, along with next steps for accepted architects.