Get started with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Remote Assist
Discover how Dynamics 365 Remote Assist can transform the way you do business
Dynamics 365 solution experts can:
- Assist you with setting up a free trial.
- Connect you with a Microsoft partner who can provide business applications expertise and industry solutions.
- Discuss how you can use Dynamics 365 Remote Assist.
To get started on your own:
- Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements. A Microsoft HoloLens device is required to use Dynamics 365 Remote Assist. Learn more about HoloLens devices.
- Using your HoloLens device, download the Dynamics 365 Remote Assist app from the Microsoft Store.
- Add Microsoft Teams. Remote Assist uses Teams to place the video calls that connect technicians and remote experts. Purchase a Teams license or try it for free.
For more help trying, buying, or deploying Remote Assist, read the detailed instructions.
Once you’re ready, purchase a subscription to Remote Assist.
To provide feedback directly to the product team, and to receive additional resources, sign up for the Dynamics 365 Remote Assist Insider Program.