Get started with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Remote Assist
Discover how Dynamics 365 Remote Assist can transform the way you do business
Dynamics 365 solution experts can:
- Assist you with setting up a free trial.
- Connect you with a Microsoft partner who can provide business applications expertise and industry solutions.
- Discuss how you can use Dynamics 365 Remote Assist.
To get started on your own:
- Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements. A Microsoft HoloLens device is required to use Dynamics 365 Remote Assist. Learn more about HoloLens devices.
- Using your HoloLens device, download the Dynamics 365 Remote Assist app from the Microsoft Store and try Remote Assist free of charge for 90 days upon download or 30 days from Microsoft 365 Admin Center.
- Add Microsoft Teams. Remote Assist uses Teams to place the video calls that connect technicians and remote experts. Purchase a Teams license or try it for free.
For more help trying, buying, or deploying Remote Assist, read the detailed instructions.
Once you’re ready, purchase a subscription to Remote Assist.
To provide feedback directly to the product team, and to receive additional resources, sign up for the Dynamics 365 Remote Assist Insider Program.