Find a partner with the right skills, services, or industry background to help your organization identify and implement Dynamics 365 solutions.
- Professional Direct Support
Directly from Microsoft online or contact your Microsoft representative to add it to your Microsoft Enterprise Agreement.
- Unified Support
Contact your Microsoft representative for purchasing information.
- Submit a new support request based on your product or service and customer support plan.
- Professional Direct
Visit the Microsoft Power Platform admin center (preferred) or call Microsoft.
- Unified Enterprise
Visit Microsoft Services Hub.
- If you’re using previous versions of Dynamics 365 apps, submit support requests through Microsoft Support for business.
- Technical support
All plans include technical support. When you have a technical issue with your application, open a support request with Microsoft.
- Advisory support
Only the paid support plans include advisory services. When you need to get a recommendation, general advice, best practices, or guidance on how to use the products, submit an advisory ticket.
- Compare the different support plans and choose one that makes sense for your changing business.
- No, a Microsoft paid support plan is an additional resource that can be used by both you and your partner.