Global genişleme, önceden farklı yerel pazarları desteklemenin getirdiği karmaşıklığı aşmak için gerekli kaynaklara sahip çok uluslu markalara yönelikti. Ancak, internet ve e-ticaretin ortaya çıkışı, globalleştirmeyi hangi boyutta veya sektörde olursa olsun tüm kurumlar için kritik bir süreç haline getirdi.
Genişlemeye devam eden kurumsal operasyonlar ve neredeyse anlık gerçekleştirilen iletişimler nedeniyle globalleştirme finans yöneticilerinin ve takımlarının uluslararası genişletmeye yaklaşımını değiştirdi.
Globalleştme; ürünlerin, hizmetlerin, teknolojinin ve bilgilerin sınırlar arasında taşınması dahil dünya üzerindeki ekonomilerin artan şekilde tümleştirilmesidir.
While global expansion has many strategic advantages, such as a broader reach, new suppliers, and more revenue streams, it also introduces significant complexities in managing and complying with local laws and global regulations. You’ll be competing online in foreign markets or opening new offices overseas with intricacies, including different:
- Para birimleri
- Tarih biçimleri
- Saat dilimleri
- Bankacılık gereksinimleri
Başarılı olmak için etkili global operasyonlar tarafından sağlanan fırsatları yakalamak amacıyla doğru uyum stratejilerine ihtiyacınız olacaktır.
Globalization initiatives often start within your finance department, as accounting teams will create new companies, entities, or chart of accounts to support the expansion. This requires your financial management system to support multiple dimensions, currencies, intercompany transactions, and consolidations. It also requires a strategy for supporting global governance and standardization to ensure your financial reporting is optimized.
Learn how to reduce global financial complexity and risk with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance. Get the infographic
Globalization makes international expansion more feasible for your company by offering many benefits that outweigh any complexity you might face, such as:
- Genişletilmiş pazar erişimi. As the world marketplace continues to expand, goods and services can be distributed around the world more quickly.
- Rekabet avantajı. By working to meet the demands of efficient production and competitiveness in the marketplace where you’re based, your company gains a greater perceived value and generates more sales.
- Yetenek eksikliği sorunun üstesinden gelin. Instead of competing for a small pool of local talent, tap into a global marketplace to reach and recruit from a greater selection of employees that can be more qualified and diverse.
- Çeşitlilik ve iş ortaklıkları. Developing new strategies for products and services, implementing diversification, and expanding for new partnerships supports your organization’s global expansion by introducing new markets and increasing your current value or extending your success.
- Maliyet azaltma. As goods are produced all over the world, specializing in the production of specific goods lowers the average costs of your products. Shifting your production to more cost-efficient countries helps give your business a competitive edge.
How technology supports global expansion
Technology shapes how businesses expand into foreign markets, especially within developing and emerging ones. Technology can help finance teams with global expansion by:
- Easily supporting globalization in finance. Doğru teknoloji platformu birden çok dili, para birimini, şirketlerarası işlemi ve mali konsolidasyonu desteklemeyi kolaylaştırır.
- Ensuring adherence to local compliance regulations. Yerel ve global yasaları ve düzenlemeleri takip edin ve tek bir düğmeye tıklayarak uyumlu kalın.
- Reducing complexity and risk. Competing online in foreign markets or operating in new countries can introduce new risks and complexities to your business. By following financial patterns of international markets and reducing the cost of capital, new technology, such as an out-of-the-box solution providing localization and translation, can help simplify those processes and provide solutions backed by data.
- Scaling faster. Stay ahead of supply chain disruptions, trade deals, and new government policies with low-code extensible tools that support adaptation to changing localization requirements.
- Providing governance and standardization. By ensuring transparency and increasing openness between government agencies and their people, you can keep your business ahead of the game and constantly enhance how your customers are assisted.
The technology transforming globalization
Companies are finding that new technologies are not only helping accelerate their digital transformation—they’re also playing a huge part in globalization as well. New technologies dramatically affecting globalization in finance include:
1. Robotik süreç otomasyonu (RPA)
RPA makes it easy to build, deploy, and manage software that mimics human interactions. This software technology can perform defined actions quicker and more consistently, making workflows more streamlined and responsive resulting in more profits, customer engagement, and productivity.
AI and machine learning, as well as cognitive agents and smart machines, have the potential to completely reshape both foreign and domestic cross-border transactions while streamlining efficiencies. Businesses have the ability to validate finansal analizler in a fraction of the time, cutting overall exposure to trading risks.
3. Blok zinciri teknolojileri
Bir dizi ödeme türü için kodlanmış zaman damgaları sunarken ödemelerin ve transferlerin neredeyse gerçek zamanlı dijital günlüğünü sağlamak, finans sektörü için globalleştirmenin bir sonraki aşamasında çok büyük öneme sahip olacak. Bu, aynı zamanda yükselmekte olan bir başka finansal hizmet olan bitcoin para birimi için de en önemli uygulama.
4. Temassız ödeme için Nesnelerin İnterneti (IoT)
As our society becomes more digitally interconnected, IoT will simplify money transfers by providing the ease and convenience of process automation and the ability to transform basic technology into “smart” decision-making devices. Contactless payments based on IoT will enable faster payment processing and increased transparency on global payments. Plus, local and international governments will be able to easily track transactions in multiple currencies and markets.
The growth of technology in globalization helps accelerate future financial growth by enabling faster and more cost-efficient transactions.
Globalleştirmenin finans alanındaki geleceği
Although the pandemic impacted globalization and shifted the market landscape, data shows positive results in trade, capital flows, and digital transactions. In fact, those that embraced globalization strategies and digitalization, including driving diversification across domestic and foreign production, showed strong resilience amidst uncertainty.
However, the future of globalization will require business leaders to continue addressing supply chain shortages, along with geopolitical tensions, dynamic global economy shifts, and cross-border investment flows. Adding global-ready finans yönetimi yazılımı to optimize operations will set you up for success by decreasing risks, simplifying complex globalization in finance challenges, and maximizing your performance across markets.
Kurumunuzu Dynamics 365 Finance ile globalleştirme için hazırlama
Empower your team to build a successful business with the globalization capabilities of Dynamics 365 Finance—software that helps businesses manage complex global operations, expand more efficiently, and operate more effectively around the world. This comprehensive platform includes built-in localization and regulatory support for 44 countries and regions, plus additional localization solutions provided by partners worldwide.
By managing your global operations within a platform that supports local regulation compliance, multiple currencies, new languages, electronic invoicing, and tax requirements, you’re able to monitor worldwide operations in real time to make thoughtful, data-driven decisions.
Dynamics 365 Finance, finansal görünürlüğünüzü en üst düzeye çıkarmanıza ve yapay zeka temelli içgörüler, tümleşik analizler ve genel yönetim yetenekleriyle globalleştirmeye yön vermenize yardımcı olur.